Disclaimer Terms & Conditions Privacy Declaration
AgroCheck is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. Although the AgroCheck website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, AgroCheck is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from AgroCheck to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by AgroCheck of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by AgroCheck, and AgroCheck has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers. Publishing or redirecting this information is not allowed without written approval of AgroCheck.
Terms & Conditions:
Article 1 Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions shall apply AgroCheck as: the by AgroCheck developed Internet portal www.agro-check.nl which provides information about companies in the flowers-, plants- (horticultural business) and raw materials (brewers, exporters, importers, shops, wholesalers) all over the world. Rules: additional requirements, which includes the (operational) data and requirements relating to participation in AgroCheck. User: the members of AgroCheck which have registered themselves for participation in AgroCheck.
Article 2 Admission; Applicable conditions
AgroCheck is available to all registered users of AgroCheck, unless those who are denied access to. With the use of AgroCheck and the subsequent agreements between Users mutual, are besides these Terms and Conditions also the provisions in the Rules applicable. In case of conflict between the various terms and conditions, the following order shall apply: 1. the provisions of the Terms and Conditions; 2. the provisions of the Rules.
Article 3 Rates
The rates published on the website (www.agro-check.nl). Rates can be adjusted once per year. AgroCheck will notify at least two months before the change of the rates. Users have the ability to cancel their membership in writing (or by email), with one month notice.
Article 4 Responsibility demand information
AgroCheck pays extreme attention to the information on its website. AgroCheck cannot be responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information, which also includes the files, which you can het access to through the website. The information on this website may therefore be not legally binding. AgroCheck excludes all liability for any damage, directly or indirectly, of any nature whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or the information thereon, or the inability to use this website or the information thereon at any time.
References to other websites and hyperlinks are just included for the information to the visitor of this website. AgroCheck is not responsible for the contents or reliability in any aspect, of those websites and hyperlinks.
AgroCheck reserves all rights with relation to published information on this website. Publication by other means/sources or processing of such information is prohibited without prior permission from AgroCheck.
Article 5 Provided information by Users
The information provided by the Users about payment, collections and other informative data is treated confidentially by AgroCheck and before publishing this data is screened for accuracy. Employees of AgroCheck sign for confidentiality. It may unfortunately, in practice, still be possible that there will be published inaccuracies. AgroCheck cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, also see article 6.
Article 6 Liability, protection
AgroCheck accepts no liability in any way for the not in time or incorrect published, changed or deleted information, unless this is done on a purpose by (one of) its employees. 1. AgroCheck is not liable for the consequences of failures in the data/telecommunications infrastructure (including software), unless there is intent or gross negligence of (employees of) AgroCheck. 2. AgroCheck is never liable for indirect damage. 3. User protects AgroCheck for any claims or third parties arising from acts or omissions of the User in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Rules, of AgroCheck and/or Dutch law and regulations.
Article 7 Username / Password
Provided usernames and associated passwords to the User are strictly personal. User is always responsible for actions that take place using the username and password. It is not allowed to hand over usernames and passwords to other parties.
Article 8 Exclusion
1. AgroCheck reserves the right to deny access to or deny membership to the User for definite or indefinite period, when User acts contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the case of (attempted) abuse and/or electronic intrusion (hacking) of the system by a User, AgroCheck is entitled to immediately and unconditionally exclude the User from the system for indefinite period. The User is fully liable for all resulting consequences from the abuse of electronic intrusion (hacking).
Article 9 Termination
The AgroCheck membership is concluded for a minimum duration of one year and is then prolongated automatically. The termination of this agreement must be received by AgroCheck in writing, no later than 30 days before the expiration of this agreement.
Article 10 Final provisions
1. AgroCheck reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or Rules. The changes will be announced on the website and start 4 weeks after date of publication. Users refrain from making statements, the transmission of information, or (in)directly providing information concerning any information which they noticed through AgroCheck and from which they reasonably should understand that this information in any way can harm others or may not be visible for third parties.
2. The intellectual property of AgroCheck rests on Agrover Diensten B.V. Data and/or other information of or from AgroCheck may not be disclosed to third parties.
3. By using AgroCheck, Users authorize AgroCheck to publish their name and address, telephone number, fax and administration number to third parties, If this is conducive to credit information or if it is civil desired. User is aware that other registered AgroCheck suppliers and buyers can take care of the information given by the User in the by AgroCheck provided information.
4. Users give permission to AgroCheck to inform them through the digital newsletter. You can unsubscribe via email@example.com.
5. Any complaints must be submitted to AgroCheck, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. On commitments related to AgroCheck and User(s) disputes exclusively by Dutch law.
6. Any disputes that may arise between AgroCheck and User(s) and cannot be resolved in good mutual agreement shall be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam.
Agrover Diensten B.V. is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Agrover Diensten B.V. processes your personal data by using our services and/or receiving our digital newsletters. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process, although this is not known to everyone:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Email address
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Agrover Diensten B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
Storage of personal data
Agrover Diensten B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Agrover Diensten B.V. shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Most of the data is stored on our own systems. When we use third-party services, we try to make sure that they comply with privacy and security requirements and are preferably certified. In our case it includes Microsoft Office 365 for the email accounts.
Cookies, or similar techniques that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Agrover Diensten B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
Agrover Diensten B.V. take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
3641 RP Mijdrecht
Mr. M. Weitjens is the Data Protection Officer of Agrover Diensten B.V. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.